Rules & Regulations
01. For Light M.V. (Private Car) & M/cycle, Age 18 yrs completed. You will get L.M.V. Non Transport Licence.
02. For Light M.V. (Tourist or Goods), Age 20 yrs Completed You will get ‘L.M.V. Transport’ License.
03. For Rickshaw / Tempo, Age 20 yrs Completed You will get ‘3 W Cab / 3 W G.V.’ License.
04. For Truck / Bus Age 20 yrs completed plus 1yr old light M.V. license. You will get ‘Transport Vehicle’ Licence.
05. Proof of Birth Date required. (Birth Certificate/School Leaving/Board Certificate/Passport/Pancard)
06. Proof of Address required. (*Aadhar Card /Voting Card/ Passport/Telephone Bill/LIC Policy/ Flat Purchase Agreement/ Tax Bill) * Any two from these, plus current Light Bill.Parents documents acceptable with Ration Card having applicant’s name.
07. Applicant Staying on Rent (Registered Rental agreement)/ Co. Quarters [Co’s letter & salary slip with I card] along with permanent Add Proof.
08. Recent Passport size 4 copies with face-front pose only.
09. Medical Certificate in form 1-A of CMV Rule for Transport category licence or applicants having previous driving license / completed age 40 yrs.
10. Applicant holding any previous driving licence, shall submit copy of it. He/she will get endorsement of new class on it. You can not keep more than one licence.
11. Applicant should be physically & mentally fit. There should not be any sort of abnormality or disease that will affect applicants driving & cause damage/ injuries.
12. Applicant shall complete the theory course & tutorial before appearing for Learners Licence Test.
13. Applicant shall give OTP required for applications / training presenty. Otherwise work will not be done.
14. Applicant should be present in the RTO office (or the place specified) for test of Learners License/Permanent license with original documents.
15. Applicant will be admitted only relying on the information given by him/her, with the assurance received for providing all necessary documents required for the course desired. Applicant will solely responsible for the documents provided & the authenticity of it.
16. Applicant should complete the course in its duration/stipulated time. In case of absenteeism, for completing the course applicant has to pay extra.
17. For Any type of badge ( Auto Rickshaw / Taxi / Bus) S.E.C Certificate and Police Report and their confirmation is require.
18. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fees valid for 3 months only.
We reserve the right to modify / changes in fees / courses without prior notice